Can you work in United Kingdom as a Transport Operator? Do you have the permission to work in UK? If yes, see below for full details and apply today.
Logistics done differently.
How would you like to work for a company that can accelerate your career? Do you feel that sometimes you have more to give, but no room to progress? How does constant training and development sound?
Here at XPO, we take our people seriously. We’re looking for a Transport Operator to join us on a full-time, permanent basis on our day shift. You’ll be working a 45-hour week across Monday to Friday with core working hours (between 7 and 7) at our site in Crick. As part of our transport network operations, you’ll oversee a team of drivers, managing briefs and debriefs.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £24,000. We offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Co-ordinate the transport operations on site to meet both customer and company expectations
- Liaise with line management to ensure the effective use of hire vehicles / subcontractors minimising the cost impact to the business
- Ensure that all drivers are compliant with the working time directive regulations and that any accidents/incidents are investigated in a timely manner
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A good understating of fast-paced transport teams
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be speaking regularly with various stakeholders
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages including Excel and Outlook
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Review XPO’s candidate privacy statement here.