Ready to bring the next big medical breakthrough to market? Apply now for the M1 MedTech Accelerator Program 2022. M1 is a medical technology accelerator that supports early-stage medical device founders looking to rapidly progress toward commercialization.
They bring together a wide network of founders, advisors, service providers, and subject matter experts to guide cohort teams during and beyond the program. Teams receive an equity investment and participate in a three-month, hands-on, practical workshop curriculum designed to drive them through company and product development in weeks instead of years.
- M1 starts by making an upfront equity investment in each cohort company. Then, each cohort participates in a practical, hands-on 12-week workshop curriculum led by vetted subject matter experts, covering a variety of topics including company formation and management, intellectual property, design and quality controls, preclinical and clinical testing, and regulatory approval.
- The M1 team and their partners also provide ongoing mentoring and coaching of each team accepted into the program.
- Finally, M1 offers in-person network and presentation opportunities, including their program kickoff, investor dinners, and preliminary and final pitch events.
- Open to early-stage medical device founders;
- Applicant must be available to participate in all the aspects of the program.
The application will help M1 learn more about your team, product, stage of development, and major milestones, and evaluate if you are a good fit for their program.
They are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2022 program cycle, which will begin in mid-August. The deadline for these applications is May 31, with decisions made by July 15.