Can you work in Canada? Do you have the permission to work in Canada? Can you work as a Kitchen Helper? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job offer today.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.