A multi-session program called the Bootcamp explores the UK financial ecosystem and its business potential.
They invite you to join them in London from November 28 to 29 for in-person business development meetings, networking, and pitching to chosen VC and corporate partners. The main course will be given online from November 22 to 24. The 2022 UK Fintech Bootcamp is offered without cost.
- Help you understand the UK fintech landscape
- Expert feedback on your product or business model
- Exposure to UK corporates, customers and investors
- Peer to peer learning, and connections with mentors and founders.
- Companies should originate in one of GTC’s 12 partner nations – Austria, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Romania, Switzerland, Turkey. Multiple companies can be accepted to the cohort from each country. They will also consider applicants from non-GTC countries on a case-by-case basis.
- Selected companies will offer B2B fintech solutions in sectors with +£1bn opportunities;
- Have existing commercial traction, and a demonstrable plan to scale/fundraise in UK.
- Online: Tuesday 22 November – UK fintech landscape
Financial regulation roundtable and regulatory clinic; discovering the scaleup journeys of high-growth fintechs
- Online: Wednesday 23 November – Presenting your company in the UK
UK visas, market-entry and local fintech ecosystem; a practice your pitch session; discussion on PR and marketing
- Online: Thursday 24 November – Corporate partnerships and sales
Panel on building corporate partnerships; enterprise sales strategy; and fireside chats with leading financial organisations
- In-person, London: 28-29 November
Curated matchmaking for cohort, corporate partners and investors, including the chance for pitches and presentations (participating companies are responsible for their own travel and accommodation).
They will inquire about your firm, its product, how it has evolved, and your motivation for applying to the program in the application form. Additionally, if your organization is accepted into the Bootcamp, they will want information about the two senior employees who will represent it.