Can you work in Canada as a Dishwasher? Do you have the permission to work in Canada? If yes, see below for full details and apply for the job offer now.
Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Located in the heart of Sainte-Foy, near Laval University, the Jazz Ste-Foy residence has the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or with a loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
As a member of the food services team, your role will be to ensure the cleanliness of kitchen items as well as workplaces. As a dishwasher, you will support the kitchen team. Students welcome.
Saturday & Sunday | 10am-7pm | starting at $15.50 per hour depending on experience
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program